Thursday 26 October 2017

Will You Still Love Me For The Rest of My Life?

After Tosh got stung and ridiculed, he wasn't a very happy were at all. He decided to meet Meg, who had gone to the Apothecary's and then was hanging out at the school trying to up her logic level with the chess table there. And they had a chess game which of course, he got his rear-end whipped at: Never play chess with a computer whiz, unless you want the chess table mopped with your furry hide.

Tosh suggested dinner at an upscale restaurant. Meg agreed wholeheartedly and the two of them headed over for dinner. And considering how fast the Margarite Vaguester was, it was no surprise that it seemed as though it took no time (needless to say the Creator is certain that several speed limits were broken that day).

The restaurant catered to quite high-end clients and Meg was dressed to the nines in a low-cut back red thigh-high split evening dress which most definitely turned heads and Tosh dressed (in human form) in a tuxedo. Dinner was delicious in the end and the two of them came out quite satisfied with the repast.

Meg quietly spoke, "Thank you for the date, it was quite the enjoyable experience. The food was delicious and I'm quite full..."

Tosh replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. I thought the food was quite delicious, we should go here again some time." and as his eyes played across her figure, he said softly, "Did I ever mention how gorgeous you look in that dress?"

"Why thank you..." Meg said, canting her head slightly in a demure pose. "I appreciate that."

"I mean it...Meg." He said, moving in closer, "I know that we were drawn together by circumstances beyond our control, but I really do care for you." he admitted hoping that she wasn't going to dash his hopes.

Meg certainly didn't object to being drawn into his arms as she brought her arms around him in response to his physical closeness.

Her whole body in his arms and her hungry kisses were everything Tosh had ever dreamed about. They reluctantly separated and Meg gazed into Tosh's eyes, curling her lips and whispering "I waited for you to tell me that..." in a husky voice that sent Tosh's blood on fire.

Tosh, being a former fighter pilot, decided what the hell...I'm goin' for it. and surprised Meg by getting down on one knee. "I know that we were both shoved into a situation that we were unprepared for..." She nodded, her hand over her mouth, "I'm not the most eloquent guy or were around..." he stated. "In fact, I'm not even sure how to express myself in this kind of situation..." he continued. "But will you make me the happiest guy on this planet...and marry me?" he looked up with puppy dog eyes.

Meg took all of half a second to say yes and it was all that he could have ever asked for.

Because before he could even breath, Meg was in his arms, love expressive in her eyes and he felt complete. It was perfect...

...except for one wet-blanket who walked past them muttering, "Get a room!" Tosh and Meg ignored her.

No comments:

Post a Comment